- 54 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SU
- 53 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SF
- 41 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SF
- 60 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SP
- 6 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SZ
- 20 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SZ
- 58 Fife Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1SP
- 174 Tudor Dr, Kingston upon Thames KT2 5QG
About Kingston upon Thames
Kingston upon Thames, often simply referred to as Kingston, is a historic market town in the southwest of London, England. The town is located on the banks of the River Thames and has a population of around 43,000 people. Kingston is known for its picturesque riverside setting, rich history, and excellent shopping and dining options.
The town has a fascinating history that dates back to the Saxon era, with evidence of a Saxon royal estate in the area. In the Middle Ages, Kingston was an important market town, with a weekly market that still runs to this day. The town also played a key role in the English Civil War, with Oliver Cromwell using it as a base for his troops.
Today, Kingston is a vibrant and modern town that is home to a range of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. The town has a lively cultural scene, with a number of galleries, theaters, and cinemas. Kingston is also home to a number of excellent parks and green spaces, including Bushy Park and Richmond Park.
Kingston is also home to Kingston University, which is known for its excellent teaching and research facilities. The university is spread across four campuses in and around Kingston and offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses in subjects such as business, law, and health.
Hotels in Kingston upon Thames
- The Mitre Hotel – Hampton Ct Rd, Hampton Court, East Molesey KT8 9BN, United Kingdom
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London Kingston Upon Thames – 1 Skerne Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT2 5FJ, United Kingdom
- The White Hart Hotel – 1 High St, Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames KT1 4DA, United Kingdom
- Warren House – Warren Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT2 7HY, United Kingdom
- Hotel Bosco – 9 St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton KT6 4LQ, United Kingdom
- The Albert Arms – 57 Kingston Hill, Kingston upon Thames KT2 7PX, United Kingdom
- Antoinette Hotel Kingston – Beaufort Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2TQ, United Kingdom
- Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames hotel – Combined House, 15 Wheatfield Way, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2PD, United Kingdom
Universities and Colleges in Kingston Upon Thames
There are no universities located in Kingston Upon Thames itself, but there are several universities located in the greater London area. Here are five universities in London that are relatively close to Kingston Upon Thames and their addresses:
- Kingston University – River House, 53-57 High St, Kingston upon Thames KT1 1LQ, United Kingdom
- University of Roehampton – Roehampton Ln, London SW15 5PJ, United Kingdom
- St Mary’s University – Waldegrave Rd, Twickenham TW1 4SX, United Kingdom
- University of West London – St Mary’s Rd, London W5 5RF, United Kingdom
- Brunel University London – Kingston Ln, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
Kingston University is the closest university to Kingston Upon Thames and is located in the town itself. The other universities listed are located within a 30-minute drive or a short train or bus ride from Kingston Upon Thames.