- 454 Nuneaton Rd, Bulkington, Nuneaton, Bedworth CV12 9SB
- 79 Nuneaton Rd, Bedworth CV12 8AP
- 6 Leicester St, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9NG
- 96 Leicester Rd, Bedworth CV12 8AG
- 103 Heath Rd, Bedworth CV12 0BJ
- 131 Nuneaton Rd, Bedworth CV12 8BN
- 49 King St, Bedworth CV12 8JD
- 98 King St, Bedworth CV12 8JF
- 2 Oakley Ct, Bedworth CV12 0EQ
- 1 King St, Bedworth CV12 8HY
- 50 King St, Bedworth CV12 8JA
- 2 George Street Ringway, Bedworth CV12 8EB
- 1 School Rd, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9JD
- 89 Leicester Rd, Bedworth CV12 8AH
- 126 Coventry Rd, Bedworth CV12 8NW
- 74 Chapel St, Bedworth CV12 8PZ
- 42 King St, Bedworth CV12 8JA
- 58 King St, Bedworth CV12 8JQ
- 93 Heath Rd, Bedworth CV12 0BJ
- 48 Leicester St, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9NG
- 126 Bulkington Rd, Bedworth CV12 9DT
- 40 Leicester St, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9NG
- 115 Bulkington Rd, Bedworth CV12 9ED
- 343 Smorrall Ln, Bedworth CV12 0LG
- 14 Leicester St, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9NG
A market town and unparished area in the borough of Nuneaton and Bedworth, Bedworth or colloquially is located in the county of Warwickshire in England. The closest major cities are Coventry, 6 miles (9.5 km) to the south, and Nuneaton, 3 miles (5 km) to the north.
The population of the municipality was 30,648 as of the 2011 census. Bedworth is located 31 miles (50 km) east of Birmingham, 17 miles (27 km) north-northeast of the county town of Warwick, and 101 miles (163 km) northwest of London.
Collycroft, Mount Pleasant, Bedworth Heath, Coalpit Field, Goodyers End, and Exhall are the six primary Bedworth suburbs. A swath of land that includes sections of Bedworth and Coventry is known simply as “Exhall,” although it actually encompasses the area around junction 3 of the M6 highway. The big community of Bulkington is located about 1.5 miles (2 km) east of Bedworth, while the village of Ash Green is located about 2 miles (3 km) south-west of Bedworth, separated by a narrow gap.
Bedworth is considered to be a component of the Coventry and Bedworth Urban Area because of its proximity to Coventry.
Having begun its journey in Bedworth, the River Sowe continues south through Exhall, northern and eastern Coventry, Baginton, and Stoneleigh before merging with the River Avon to the south of Stoneleigh.
Bedworth United F.C. is a local non-League football team that plays home games at the Oval Field. The Nuneaton and Bedworth Dolphins are a local swimming club.
On Saturdays, Bedworth plays host to Bedworth Parkrun, while on Sundays, Bedworth Park 5k takes place. These two races begin at 9 a.m. in the Miners Welfare Park.
Hotels in Bedworth
- Travelodge Nuneaton Bedworth
Address: A444, Bedworth, Nuneaton CV10 7TF, United Kingdom
- Waterfront lodges
Address: Weston Lawns Fisheries, Bedworth Rd, Bulkington, Bedworth CV12 9JA, United Kingdom